Join us at #KitchenCulture on Monday, July 3rd, to hear the answers to these questions - and provide your own!
- How can we improve the culture and conditions in kitchens and in the food industry?
- How should we attract new chefs?
- How do we nurture talent? How should we train beginning chefs?
- What are some practical steps that every chef can take to make the industry better?
- How can chefs work together to inspire positive change?
Join a panel of professional chefs including JP McMahon, Danni Barry, Darina Brennan, and Mark Anderson to discuss these questions, or
SUBMIT YOUR QUESTION - whether you will be there or not, we want to know what questions you would like to hear answered.
SHARE YOUR STORY of an action or moment that had a positive impact on your career or that other chefs could learn from or be inspired by.
Share your questions, comments, stories by posting replies to this discussion.
If you're coming to the event, let us know if you'd like to share your thoughts in person! (Time for comments/questions will be strictly limited and we won't be able to fit everything in, but we'll do our best).
BE PART OF THE CONVERSATION - Help Make your Industry better
If you haven't RSVP'd to #KitchenCulture yet, RSVP today to reserve your spot, comment below, and we'll see you there!