TAKING ON TAKE AWAY
Exploring the take-out, cook at home, and retail models pioneered by Irish restaurants
19th May 2020 | 2PM - 3PM
In Partnership with Musgrave Marketplace
Join Chef Network & Musgrave MarketPlace for a live webinar and panel discussion on Tuesday, 19th May from 2pm – 3pm where we’ll explore the take-out, cook at home and retail models pioneered by Irish restaurants.
*Please Note: Participants will be emailed instructions for how to join the webinar in advance of this event. We'll send participants the link to join an hour before the session starts!
- The experiences of 4 businesses who pioneered different models of takeaway and retail during the COVID19 crisis.
- Practical considerations, including social distancing in kitchens, ordering and payment systems.
- Key learnings from our panel.
- Financial Viability and whether these new models will become part of the industry on an on-going basis.
You’ll hear from our panel:
- Fergus O’Halloran - Managing Director, Twelve Hotel Galway
- Johny Conlon - Co-Proprietor, Pudding Row Sligo
- Grainne O'Keefe - Culinary Director, Bujo Burger, Dublin
- Kevin Arundel - Chef-Proprietor, The Chophouse, Dublin
- Clement Pavie – Head Development Chef, Musgrave MarketPlace
Managing Director / Sommelier The Twelve Hotel and Restaurants – Destination Boutique Hotel, Restaurants, Bakery Shop, Pizza Shop, Petit Spa
Take-away Model: A socially conscious drive through offering snippets of The Twelve Experience At Home. Nationwide delivery of cocktails, pantry and spa products
Head chef at Clanbrassil House and Culinary Director at Bujo Burger
Take-Away Model: Bujo Burger Home Meal Kit – online order and delivery
Co-owner of Pudding Row, Easkey. Pudding Row is an award-winning cafe and bakery on the Wild Atlantic in Easkey, Co. Sligo.
Take-away Model: Online click and collect of breads, baked goods and other homemade goodies for collection 3 days a week and delivery to Sligo & Ballina. Weekly deliveries of ‘comfort boxes’ and ‘Build your own Box’ nationwide through An Post.
Chef-Proprietor of The Chophouse gastropub in Dublin 4.
Take-Away model: The Chophouse signature menu for online ordering and contactless collection.
Head Development Chef, Musgrave MarketPlace
By registering for this webinar you hereby consent to your information being shared with Chef Network and Musgrave MarketPlace for the purpose of participating in the webinar. Your information will be used to contact you to provide further details on the event and share any content/resources related to the event afterwards. Chef Network and Musgrave MarketPlace will not use your information for any purpose other than those stated above, and we will not share your information with any other third parties.
Hosted in partnership with
This workshop will be hosted in partnership with Musgrave MarketPlace
Musgrave MarketPlace is the only 100% Irish owned national wholesale supplier to foodservice, retail and SME businesses across Ireland.